Royal Oak Pregnancy Chiropractic
Did you know that 96% of women experience back pain during pregnancy? At Van Every Family Chiropractic Center, we’re here to help care for you during every stage of your pregnancy, and beyond!
Guiding You Through a Healthy Pregnancy
The added weight from your baby and hormonal changes make the pelvis more flexible, which can result in the spinal joints, muscles and ligaments more susceptible to injury.
Chiropractic care can help expectant moms by:
- Educating you on correct posture, lifting and other lifestyle factors that can reduce spinal stress
- Ensuring the joints of the pelvis and low back move freely for a successful birth
- Helping the spine adapt to the increased weight and altered posture of pregnancy
- Recommending exercises to improve spinal health
- Restoring joint mechanics to reduce pain and improve function
The Webster Technique for a Better Delivery
Developed by Dr. Larry Webster of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, the Webster Technique releases stress on your pelvis. It allows your uterus to relax, giving the baby enough space to turn into the proper position for birth.
We accept insurance and offer Saturday appointment hours.