Royal Oak Pediatric Chiropractic
Kids Need Chiropractic Too!
It’s normal to have your baby’s eyes, heart or hearing checked. But what about their spine? You can give your baby the best chance at a healthy life with simple chiropractic checkups that can impact the rest of their life.
The spine is the gateway for communication between the brain and body. When your baby or child has proper spinal alignment, the brain and body can communicate at optimal levels. This allows for the greatest possible expression of health.
Dr. Anna is a board certified Pediatric chiropractic receiving her postgraduate diploma in the Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (D.I.C.C.P) through the International Chiropractors Association (ICA).
Preventing Common Childhood Problems
Some of the problems we’ve seen respond remarkably well to Royal Oak chiropractic care include:
- Difficulty breastfeeding
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Erb’s palsy
- Foot inversion
- Projectile vomiting
- Sleep disorders
- Unbalanced face and skull development
After completing testing using the Insight™ Subluxation Station, we can precisely determine which areas of your child’s body need attention.
With the gentlest touch, we can restore balance and alignment to their system.
Common Causes of Subluxation in Children
Misalignments, or subluxations in the spine, are caused by traumas, thoughts, and toxins. Though it’s easy to see where adults experience the “Three Ts,” you might be wondering how a baby is exposed to these causes.
- Birth injury (forceps, C-section, induction, vacuum extraction)
- In utero constraint (breech positioning, posterior)
- Physical injury (falls)
- Physical stressors (extended back time, baby carriers)
- Birth (antibiotics, steroids, Vitamin K)
- Chemical stressors (cleaners, bath products, vaccines)
- Food (formula/mother’s milk, introduction of foods)
- In utero (ultrasounds, hormones, pharmaceuticals)
- Birth (separation, NICU)
- In utero (mother’s emotions, conception)
- Parenting (circumcision, attachment, cry it out)
Help your kids to enjoy their childhood in great health.